Wednesday, July 18

Want some Knights?

While in Dallas, I went to Medieval Times (check out the website! check out the website!) with some friends. Despite the fact I live in Texas, this was my first time to go. And I'm so very glad I did. It was a blast! I'm already planning on taking the hubby and kids. :)

If you've ever been to a Renaissance Festival, and love watching the jousting and the knights, you must get to a Medieval Times. Though the knights do joust, there is so much more to it. It was a show, and what a show they put on! They even had a falcon. I'd have taken a picture, but I was afraid to disturb the bird as he flew around the arena. If only I'd been able to have him land on my arm. ::sigh::

Anyway, I've got a few pictures up of my time at Medieval Times. You can find them Here. I have more pictures coming from friends, but for now, go check out the knights!

3 comments:

Pam P said...

Sounds like fun, Donna. Nice sight, showing the knights in action. Of course, I clicked on the black one first, lol. Have to tell a friend of mine out in CA about it.

Aura said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't see the Medieval Times until we were on our way back to the airport, but I've been to the one in Orlando and it was lots of fun. :) Sorry that I missed you in Dallas this year. And thanks again for sending me some promotional items for the Emerald City Writer's Conference! :)

CrystalGB said...

Great pictures. I bet the show is great.