Thursday, July 19

It's Done!

Good news - Highland Magic is now finished and with my editor. I'm so happy to have finally finished that book. I've been writing that series for several years now, so it seems kinda odd that I won't be visiting those characters again. :(

I also just got a glimpse of my new WordPress design. Its awesome! I hope to have it finished and implimented within the next couple of weeks. And don't worry, the new addy will be posted here when I move over.

I'm finishing up packing for our family trip to Colorado. We leave tomorrow and will be gone 10 days. I will check on the blog when I can. Its our first big family trip...in a car...with our dog. Yes, we're bringing Tink. We really had no other choice.

She went all depressed on hubby when I left for Dallas. Since I was gone nine days, she really thought I left her. She wouldn't eat, didn't play, wouldn't get up or anything. So, we knew there was no way we could board her for our trip. After a few phone calls to the hotel and attractions we're headed to, we discovered that Tink could come everywhere with us. And the few places we're going that has rides have a place we can put her for that time.

So, of course, Tink had to have a new shirt for the trip. Yes, I'm one of those crazy women that buys her pet clothes. :D Its really cute, too.

Ok. Must go pack some more!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're leaving again! Its like I haven't gotten to see you at all this summer! I miss yall! Have a save trip! *hugs to all*

Rita said...

Congrats Donna on finishing Highland Magic, I look forward to it when it gets released ;o)
Have a wonderful break with your family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats of Highland Magic. I can't wait to read it. I love reading all your books.
Have a safe and happy trip.

Donna Grant said...

lol. We'll be back before you know it, and then you'll have to come over for dinner. :)

Donna Grant said...

Thanks, Rita! You have a great weekend!

Donna Grant said...

Thanks, Kimberly. You've made my day, doll. :)