Tuesday, July 3

Character Interview - Gregor - Day Two



DG: I had some wonderful questions come in yesterday that the readers would like for you to answer.

Gregor: I'll answer what I can.

DG: Great. The first one is from Rita who wants to know why you love the color green?

Gregor: I don't really know why I like green, its just a color that really appeals to me.

DG: ::laughs:: And it makes it all the better when a pretty woman has that color on, huh?

Gregor: ::winks:: Absolutely.

DG: The next question is from Laura who wants to know your favorite weapon.

Gregor: Without a doubt, my sword. I can use a bow and arrow, but I prefer the feel of a sword in my hand.

DG: There is something wonderful about a sword.

Gregor: A finely crafted sword can be the difference between life and death. I don't like to hide when I kill my enemies. I like to see their faces, and for them to see mine.

DG: Which made you a great mercenary, I suppose. Crystal would like to know of all the things you've done as a mercenary, what do you regret the most?

Gregor: ::sighs:: I regret all of it. Being a mercenary, a man hired to kill others, changes a man, and never for the better. I think its part of the reason I want to see their faces, and have them see mine. I have never forgotten one face. I will carry them with me always.

DG: That's a heavy load to carry.

Gregor: But I deserve it.

DG: Crystal would also like to know what is the worst thing you've done as a mercenary?

Gregor: ::snorts:: Its all bad. All of it. But the worst, the worst had to have been when I was asked to kill a family. A young couple with two very small children. One look at those children, and I knew the devil would be coming for me that night if I killed them. Instead, I gave them the coin I had and sent them away. Then, I went back and killed the man who hired me to murder such innocents.

DG: ::blanches:: Wow. I don't know what to say to that.

Gregor: My time isn't easy to live in. The sword rules a man. I just make sure I'm the one holding the sword.

DG: One last question from Crystal. She wants to know if you ever miss your family?

Gregor: ::glances down at his hands:: Every day. My sister the most. She was everything that was good and pure in this world, with love that knew no boundaries.

DG: Here's a question from Missy who wants to know if you've ever thought about settling down and giving up the mercenary ways?

Gregor: Occasionally, but never for long. This is my life, and I embrace it.

DG: One last question for the day. Cherie wants to know what type of woman it would take to tame you?

Gregor: ::laughs:: There is no woman out there, but if there was, she'd have to be strong and independent and take me for who I am.

DG: I think you'd be surprised just what kind of women are out there.

Gregor: Not for one such as me.



To be entered into the blog contest, reply to the blog as many times as you want. The more you respond, the more times you'll be entered. This month, I'll be giving away some great books.


  • A Thief in a Kilt by Sandy Blair

  • Shadow of the Moon by Rebecca York

  • Master of Seduction by Kinley MacGregor

  • Secrets Volume 3


  • I'll draw a winner on Friday. As always, I love getting questions from you for the interview

    4 comments:

    Rita said...

    LOL... it always amazes me how the strong silent types always deny that they will find their true one, why is that Gregor?

    BTW I do have a pretty green top on today ;o)

    CrystalGB said...

    Thank you Gregor for answering my questions. It sounds like being a mercenary is a heavy burden for you.

    Pam P said...

    Never give up hope, Gregor, I'm sure your true one is out there somewhere, maybe even somewhere in blogland.

    (Batting my pretty green eyes. Oops, where did that contact go now? LOL)

    pearl said...

    You do have the strength of character to succeed and accomplish all that you wish to.