Thursday, March 22

Writing News

In the coming months I'll be contributing to two anthologies coming out with NCP. The first is an anthology titled CHAINED MELODIES. It will consist of such authors as:

Angelica Whiting
Adrienne Karma
Marie Hart
Catherine Stang
and
Annalee Blysse

Also, I'm teaming up with my very good friends Georgia Tribell and Mary O'Connor (website is being redesigned) for an anthology based on a pendant that my heroine will discover in Medieval Scotland and it will make its way to Victorian England and then to present day. I'm very excited about this anthology, and of course its always fun to do a project like this with friends.

The three author project with Charlotte Boyett-Compo and Liz Craven is coming along nicely. This book is in a fantasy world where the women are the ones in power. We've named the book Sisters of the Bloodstone. Look for the website/blog in the coming months.

Besides those anthologies/collaborations, I'm trying to get the last two Royal Chronicles novellas written.

And don't worry, Frang's story will be done this year. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

His had better be done this year! *glares*

Donna Grant said...

lol. Believe me, I get enough emails from readers wanting this book that I have to get it done. :)