Thursday, March 8

March Interview - Day Four

Apologies for the late posting. Now, on to the last day of the interview with Lucian...

DG: Lucian. I have a list of questions to ask you today.

Lucian: You promised me something yesterday.

DG: I did.

Lucian: Tell me now. Please. ::slides to edge of chair:: What is it? You know Drahcir hangs in the balance.

DG: ::sighs:: Your mate is in England. In 1264 England to be precise.

Lucian: ::jumps up and starts to run out of the room before he slides to a halt:: Thank you. You may have just saved Drahcir.

DG: Lucian! Wait! We haven't finished the interview. ::watches Lucian leave:: Well, I guess that concludes this interview. Damn. I knew I should have saved that clue until after I asked him some more questions.

----------------------------------------------------------

I promise to get to all the emails I've received on Lucian soon. Remember, to be entered into the drawing for the Celtic book thong and some signed promo items, respond to the blog.

Check back tomorrow to see who won this week's prize as well as the Weekly Quiz!

No comments: