Wednesday, February 28

Lots & Lots of Chats

I've been busy setting up chats all over the place. :) Here's the schedule for the next couple of months. I hope to see some of you around. Its always nice to see a name I know. :D Oh, and don't forget that I'll be giving away prizes at these chats as well. :)

March:

23rd - NCP Authors will be on the Joyfully Reviewed yahoo loop all day!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed

25th - Me and two other NCP historical authors will be at the Romance Junkies Chat Room from 9pm-10pm EST


April:

17th - NCP authors will be at the Fall Angel Reviews Chat Room from 9pm-10pm EST.

More chats are in the works, so keep a look out. And if you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet, do so today. My brand new newsletter goes out tomorrow!

No comments: