Thursday, July 5

Character Interview - Gregor - Day Four



Gregor: ::walks into the room:: Am I early?

DG: ::looks up and takes a quick drink of Coke:: Nope. Just waking up. Are you ready to get started?

Gregor: I am. What questions do you have for me this morning?

DG: I have a few. We had a holiday yesterday, so many people were away from their computers.

Gregor: Ah. I ken. I didn't hold their interest.

DG: ::laughs:: Its nothing like that. It was our country's Independence day. Now, on to the first question. This one is from Hallie who asks if you think Fiona will come with you easily to the Glen?

Gregor: Aye, I expect she will. She'll finally be reunited with her sisters. I imagine that Moira has been in contact with her through the years, so Fiona is bound to know that Glenna wasn't murdered as they expected, but kidnapped by MacNeil.

DG: And if she doesn't come easily?

Gregor: She doesn't really have a choice. I was told to bring her, and if I have to tie her to the horse, I will.

DG: Kayla wants to know what you'll do after you return Fiona to the Druids?

Gregor: ::sighs:: I really don't know. I like Conall's clan. I also know that MacNeil isn't finished with Glenna, which means he'll return. Conall will need another sword. I'm thinking I'll stay until the battle is over.

DG: Conall will need you. I'm glad to hear you'll be staying.

Gregor: This may not redeem me all the way, but I'm hoping it'll help.

DG: I think it'll redeem you more than you realize. Elaine wants to know what you think of the Fae?

Gregor: They're very powerful creatures. I'm ever amazed at what they can accomplish.

DG: They are amazing. We're lucky to have them on our side. Thank you so much for coming this week. I know you have much to do.

Gregor: It was my pleasure. And thank you for wearing such a lovely green top this rainy morn.

DG: ::laughs:: Well, I did it for you. Godspeed, Gregor.

Gregor: And many happy days to you, my lady.




To be entered into the blog contest, reply to the blog as many times as you want. The more you respond, the more times you'll be entered. This month, I'll be giving away some great books.

  • A Thief in a Kilt by Sandy Blair

  • Shadow of the Moon by Rebecca York

  • Master of Seduction by Kinley MacGregor

  • Secrets Volume 3


  • I'll draw a winner on Friday. As always, I love getting questions from you for the interview

    9 comments:

    Unknown said...

    And yet another great interview!

    In other news, my sister should be having her baby some time next week! I'm so excited!!!

    pearl said...

    Loved this interview. Fascinating and extremely thought provoking.

    Rita said...

    Interesting thoughts from Gregor regarding how and why certain things will be done. Always great to see the softer side to Gregor - seems like the strong silent types are usually more complex in nature ;o), but this interview has given me a different side of him. Thanks Donna

    CrystalGB said...

    Great interview this week. I have enjoyed Gregor's answers.

    anne said...

    An engaging and fascinating foray into the life of this special character. thanks so much.

    diane said...

    The interview has provided me with great insight into Gregor and I appreciate his qualities.

    Sue A. said...

    I believe in redemption and I greatly believe Gregor to be redeemable. Now if only Gregor can be made to forgive himself.

    Donna Grant said...

    Yay, Robyn! You'll have to call me as soon as she does. I leave for Dallas tomorrow.

    Donna Grant said...

    Thank you, Pearl!

    You're more than welcome, Rita. ;)

    Thanks, Crystal!

    You're very welcome, Anne. Thanks for stopping by.

    That's great to hear, Diane!

    lol. So true, Sue. So true. :)