Thursday, June 28

Some News

I just found out yesterday that A Dark Seduction has been pushed back to mid-August. Sorry you'll have to wait another month for Cole's story.

I've added a new page to my website. Over the past couple of months I've had readers email me pictures of the Celtic tattoos, so I've added a page that now shows off the beautiful works of art. You can view it Here. If anyone with a Celtic or tribal tattoo would like to be added to the page, send me a picture of the tattoo with permission to post it.

I'm working on my newsletter right now. Its packed full of news. So if you haven't signed up yet, hurry and do it before the first. ;)

2 comments:

Rita said...

I would love to have a tatoo but I'm too scared of the pain associated with doing it... so I'll just be an observer, but some cool pic's

Donna Grant said...

lol. Me, too, Rita. Me, too. :)