Monday, June 25

Looking Ahead

I've redesigned my MySpace page. I wanted something different, something that was me. Go take a look and tell me what you think.

On the writing front, I'll be finished with Highland Magic next week.

And for the readers wanting to know when the next Royal Chronicle book will be out, I'll be writing the third novella once I'm finished with Highland Magic.

I should be getting the cover to A Dark Seduction any day now. I'm anxious to see what the next cover in my Shield series will look like.

What are you looking forward to over the next few weeks?

4 comments:

Rita said...

Oops sorry Donna, but I'm restricted at work to go into MySpace *sigh*

Rita said...

I'm looking forward to taking some time off *grin* yeah I know I was just recently on vacation in the US but being back at work is such a drag ... can't wait for December as I'll be in Monte Carlo!! Spending Christmas and New Year's there ... any tips will be welcomed as its going to be my first visit ;o)

Donna Grant said...

Oh, wow. Monte Carlo. You'll have to take pictures and send them to me so I can see. I know you'll have a great time

Rita said...

Will do, and thanks I am looking forward to the trip ;o) Perhaps even bump into a few interesting people