Monday, June 18

Playing Catch Up

I've got a lot going on over the next couple of weeks. As much as I love messing with this blog here, I'm in the process of having it changed over to a Wordpress blog. As soon as its finished, I'll post here and announce the new url. I'm hoping it'll be ready this week or next.

Besides trying to finish my current book, doing my edits, coming up with a blurb for another book, writing proposals and getting ready for the RWA conference in Dallas, I'm planning a vacation to Colorado with the family.

I'm just a glutton for punishment. :) And it's why this blog wasn't written first thing this morning like I usually do. Well, that and the fact I had to take kids to swim lessons - one day down, nine to go. :D

I'm thinking I either need a clone or more hours in the day. A maid and a cook would also be nice, but I'm thinking I'll get the clone before I ever get the maid and cook.

I make lists to keep from going completely insane. I know I'm not the only one juggling twenty million things at once. So, tell me your secret for keeping it all straight and getting it all done. On time.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Hey Donna can you send out a notification via email once you have the new link? Just in case I miss it as I only have a connection via work currently and sometimes can't access your blog ...

Nope don't have a secret sorry - I tend to note things down on a post it and just add and add then I look at the things to do and just procrastinate and leave until it becomes critical to finish! Always say to myself next time I'll do better *lol*

Donna Grant said...

I most certainly will, doll. It'll be posted everywhere - on this blog, my newsletter, myspace, website...everywhere.

I just learned today that it won't be ready until July, so it'll be a few more weeks.

lmao! Your list sounds like my husband's. He's forever running behind. :)