Tuesday, April 3

Answers from Aimery

Some great questions came yesterday. There were plenty here on the blog and many more through Donna's email. I'll answer as many as I can today.

Answers to Dani's Questions:

I actually appear in just about all of Donna's books. You first see me in the Druid's Glen series, and I play a very integral part of the Shields. I'm also in her Royal Chronicle series and I've told her I must be in her new series, The Dragon Kings. Its about the Fae's mortal enemies, the Draconians, so I have to be in those books to make sure everything stays in order.

I'm not a Shield, but my rank is Commander of the Fae armies. I rule all the armies and answer only to Theron and Rufina, the king and queen of the Fae.

:) As for my position of mortal women, there are many that I have found beautiful, and some that I have shared a night with on Beltane, but none have held my attention longer than that. My heart and soul belong to my realm and my people.

Answers to Meagan's Questions:

Thank you for friending me on MySpace, Meagan. Donna said I might become addicted and I have. :) As for Donna, she's safely occupied with her newest book. As for which one she's writing, you'll have to ask her. She's quite angry at me for taking over her blog.

Ah, so Hugh has captured your attention, aye? I'll make note of it.

Answers for Cathy:

Hello, Cathy. I wondered if anyone would ask why Val is Donna's favorite. She has enjoyed all the Shields and as most would say, they are as handsome as sin. It was Val's lust for life, his awesome power as a general for Rome and his undying loyalty to the Shields that captivated her. Yet, what sealed it all was his pale green eyes and a smile he saved just for her that did it all.

Answers for Stephanie:

Thank you for your compliment of my page on MySpace. That picture was drawn by a mortal woman several years ago, your time. It isn't totally accurate, but gives you a good idea of what a Fae looks like in full battle armor. And yes, that is my armor. The horse's name is Parthalan. He's a magnificent beast.

To be ruler of the Fae you have to have awesome amounts of power. Though I hold great power to be Commander of the Fae, I could not think to even try to take King Theron's position. He is like a brother to me and has my complete loyalty.

Ah, good idea about the prize. I think I'll giveaway one of the Shield books. Cole's book, the 3rd in the series, is supposed to come out in June, so now would be a great time to get to know the Shields if you haven't already.

4 comments:

Cathy M said...

Thanks Aimery for answering our questions. Do you ever wish that you too would find your soul mate?

Unknown said...

So, I know I should only have one favorite Shield...but its so hard to choose! I have it narrowed down to Roderick and Gabriel. Its so hard when they're all so wonderful! Currently I'm leaning more toward Roderick, but Gabriel is never far from my mind either!

Pamk said...

what are your duties as the commander of the Fae

Meagan Hatfield said...

Oh, Aimery...we are SO going to have to do something about your stance on mortal women. *grins* I'm sure I know of one or two who could tempt you. :-)