Friday, March 30

What Color Is Your Passion?

Your Passion is Pink


Innocent and naive, you approach sex with a virginal mindset.

You tend to enjoy teasing and flaunting much more than actual sex.

You're a notorious flirt, and you can pick up anyone you desire.

As a result, your reputation is a lot steamier than your real sex life.




Not sure this is accurate. :-/ I'm sure the heck not innocent and naive. I've got to know what everyone else gets. I've taken this damn thing five times and keep getting the same thing.

5 comments:

Carolan Ivey said...

I get GRAY!! Uh, I don't think so! LOL

Unknown said...

***Your Passion is Purple***


Sophisticated and classy, you're a bit picky about sex.
You're more likely to be turned on by a fancy hotel room than a dirty flick.
Sex is fine enough, as long as it doesn't mess up your hair.
For you, sex is more about power and favors than actually pleasure.

Donna Grant said...

lmao Carolan!

Donna Grant said...

Purple, huh, Robyn? lol. :)

Dani Harper, Author said...

Wow, yellow! My favorite color! Wish there was more than two possible answers to choose from for each questions, but it was fun. Not sure about the "more likely to be bisexual than any other color" part though --- they must mean human and non-human! I'm very partial to shapeshifters! LOL

Aimery is HOT, by the way!

Dani