Tuesday, January 30

WIPs

I turned in my first chapter in the 3 author book we're doing for NCP. I've never done anything like this. I think reading each chapter in a different POV with a different author is going to be unique and interesting. Liz, Charlee and I have some fabulous ideas for this book. I'm thrilled to be writing the heroine, Arian. Charlee has the hero, Deklyn and Liz has the villainess, Ellia.

Now, as I wait for Liz and Charlee to get their chapters done, I'm working on some novellas. I want to finish The Royal Chronicles series. The second novella has been contracted, and the release date is coming soon.

Hopefully the third and fourth books will come as easy as the first two and I can turn them in to my editor ASAP.

Also, for the Gabriel lovers out there, his book is done. Was that screaming I just heard? lol. I'm finishing up some minor revisions and one last read before I turn it into my editor. She's dying for it as much as you are.

Who would have known my Shields would have caused such a stir. :)

I'm also hoping to get to Frang's story soon. He's being difficult though and not talking to me.

However, there are plenty of other characters that are demanding some attention. :) Maybe the start of a new series? Or maybe an extra book in a series already out?

You'll just have to wait and see. :D

No comments: